Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stadium Stomper

Hi ladies! Hope your Saturday has been well. :) I'm finally up at school, blogging in my cute little bedroom. It feels so weird to be back--I'm still in summer mode!

Here's the new somewhat homey room. As you can see, I tried to incorporate some beachiness on the drab white walls. ;)

Tonight I ran stadiums for an hour in The Swamp (found this picture on the internet). I missed these while I was at home! They are the best workout ever! Especially if you live in Florida where there are no hills...

And now on to the eats I had before I packed my life away:

Stonyfield Farm Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt with organic peanut butter and raspberry jelly. MMM I love this combo and the fact that it packs in a whopping 15g of Protein! You can't get much better than that. :)

Reading my new Clean Eating Magazine alongside a hearty bowl of chili with parmesan cheese & a side salad

Juicy hamburger patty on a lettuce bed with pickles, honey mustard, & ketchup

CLIF Kid Organic ZBar Peanut Butter
My Review: I thought this bar was very tasty! It was the perfect size and meal-holder-over (is that a word?). The CLIFBAR website sums it up pretty nicely: "What makes Clif Kid different than other kid's snacks? Clif Kid Snacks offer lower fat and sugar levels than those found in many of the kids’ snack offerings available today."

Time to cook up something yummy-- tomorrow I need to go to the store and stock up! <3 HBB

20 comments:

  1. Cute room :) Ahh back to school. I don't miss it. But soon I will be back to work..same deal lol. What school do you go to?

    I wish I could get oikos in Canada :( But I agree I love cliff kid bars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...stairs are a great workout! i do our stadium too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks great! Growing up, I always wanted to be a gator. I ended up going to ISU haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is adorable! Looks great. I love Clean Eating Magazine...it's my favorite! Fabulous recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated the drab white walls in the dorms, but you made em' look cute! Do you have a roommate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did your room up nice. My son had to do hockey area runs all last week at camp. He didn't much like it! ;)

    I love z-bars and so do the kids. They're a much healthier granola bar option than some out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your room! It is so cute! do you live by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your room is adorable - I love the colors.

    Z-bars are awesome, too! I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Love,
    MEg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your room is just adorable! I love how upbeat and colorful it is. Definitely a great place to kick back and destress after a full day of studying and classes.

    Ok, that Oikos mix sounds AH-MAZE-ING! I HAVE to try that out! :)

    Just so you know, I decided to start blogging once again, so be sure to check it out! :)

    xxoo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww your room looks so adorable and cozy! I admire you for running those stadium stairs, that's like the hardest workout ever! Good luck with the beginning of classes:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your room! When do classes start? That stadium looks awesome :)

    My mom is in the US right now and I asked her to bring back a copy of Clean Eating magazine...can't wait to read it!

    The z-bars are amazing microwaved for 10 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your room, are you cooking yourself during school?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cute idea for a yogurt parfait! I missed you too hun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the beach pic in your room! I can't believe summer is winding down; went WAY too fast!

    stadium workout sounds hardcore! I've never tried that.

    have a great sunday night!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the new room is too cute! glad your settled in babe :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love you room! It sure trumps mine! My apartment is rather old and crappy. But I still like it lots!
    And haha, did you know I ALMOST became a Gator, too? We could have been schoolmates!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your room looks very summery and bright and the burger looks very yummy too.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice decorating--I love all the bright colors!! And that's awesome you get to run around in the stadium, I can't wait for football season to start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck with school. :-) And your room looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw now I miss Gainesville more than ever haha. Love your room, it's adorable :) Gotta have lots of pillows!

    ReplyDelete