Friday, August 21, 2009

A Little Bit Of Everything

Happy Friday! I'm so glad you all enjoyed my pickle dog post. ;) This week has been full of packing, car fixing, and long runs. So overall, very productive!

Iced hazelnut coffee & watermelon

Coconut Shrimp with Pineapple Chutney Sauce = MMM

Went to dinner at Casa Tina: Fresh Healthy, Authentic Mexican in Dunedin. Love this restaurant! The atmosphere is sooo funky. Casa Tina is full of beaded lamps, purple & turquoise walls, and skeleton figures to represent the Day of the Dead (or as we call it, Halloween!).

The most addicting chips & salsa ever.

I ordered the Chicken Taco Salad because I ate way too many chips. Usually I get Tostada Vagabunda (crazy name I know) which is 2 corn tortillas layered with beans, lettuce, cheese, guacamole, chicken and sour cream.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding. TRY THIS it is sooo good and so easy to make! Mix JELLO Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding and a couple spoonfuls of canned pumpkin for a very tasty treat.

Tomorrow I'm moving back to school.. I'm gonna miss the beach and my local running trails so much. :( Have a great night! <3 HBB

13 comments:

  1. yummy i love coconut shrimp and veggitarian mexican food. we need to hang out!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mexican food looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw don't be too sad! Have fun moving in tomorrow :) The pumpkin cheesecake pudding sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the movie-in goes smoothly. I hate moving...I'm so glad this is the last go-around! Except not really the last...wahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your creations are the bomb...pumpkin cheesecake and hot dog in a pickle? whats next? ahhh anticipation is killing me :)

    xoxo
    lo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coconut shrimp looks so tasty!

    Good luck with your move back to school...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that's so crazy, I make that pumpkin cheesecake ALL the time!!! I usually use the white chocolate flavored jello mix instead of the cheesecake flavor though.

    The Casa Tina looks like such a cute place, your salad looks delicious!

    Good luck moving into school, I'm sure it's gunna be amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love little funky restaurants like that--makes the whole dining out experience much more fun!!

    Have fun getting ready for school--I know I am![not] haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh mexican restaurants are lethal - i could literally make a meal out of their chips and salsa.. why are they so dang good?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, those shrimp look great! I hope you have a smooth time moving back to school:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I just read your "pickle dog" post, genius. The chicken taco salad looks absolutely amazing.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  12. The coconut shrimp look good! Good luck moving back into school.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That coconut shrimp and Mexican salad look great!

    Hope the move back to school goes well :D

    ReplyDelete