Monday, September 21, 2009

Quick, Healthy Meals

Hi friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. Here's a quick update on a few of my delicious meals:

Blueberry Activia Yogurt with Blueberries and a Banana

Lunch before the Gator football game on Saturday:
Arnold Select Sandwich Thin with Ham, Mozzarella, Tomato, Lettuce, Honey Mustard, and a side Granny Smith

Afternoon snack of almonds

Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Sea Salt Almonds
For all of you almond butter lovers out there, I highly recommend these Oven Roasted Blue Diamond Almonds. From my experience in the past, normally packaged almonds, peanuts, or cashews are VERY salty. To my surprise, these Sea Salt Almonds contained the perfect combination of subtle, yet delicious flavors. Package them in a small Ziploc bag for an afternoon energy booster while sitting in class or even the office.

Lemon Tilapia with Baked Apricots one night with a fresh side salad.

Have a great night! Stay tuned later this week for details on My First Giveaway. <3 HBB

17 comments:

  1. quick and easy meals is my middle name.. okay, it's Lynn.. but I do love me some Q&E food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick, healthy meals are a necessity for the busy woman and yours look fabulous.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXTRA blueberries on blueberry activia? AH-mazing. ;)

    And I'm loving the sound of that baked apple. Perfect Fall comfort good!

    xxoo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ohhh loving that talapia dish! i think fruit pairs SO well with seafood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen blueberry Activia around. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girlie! What a great idea to do baked apricots with tilapia...I totally want to try that now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those baked apricots look and sound heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOur tilapia and naked apricots look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want your almonds, they look amazing!
    Lemon tilapia and apricots, great recipe!
    Can't wait for your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. baked apricots - YUMM. I never would have thought to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those baked apricots look so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quick and healthy is definitely the way to go! Omg the Tilapia and baked Apricots sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. baked apricots sound amazing. larry david had a funny bit about apricots on "curb your enthusiasm" - something about how only 1 in 20 is a good one. baking them should help!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta love the healthy/quick meals! I love the look of those roasted apricots!! And can't waaaait for the first giveaway--whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such delicious and satisfying meal ideas here! I love the baked tilapia with apricots!

    ReplyDelete