Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tacos & A Lakeside View

Hi friends. I have exciting new that my car is getting fixed! :) Now time for a short but sweet post.

My dad, brother, and I ate dinner at the Tarpon Turtle Grill & Marina a few nights ago. The restaurant overlooks Lake Tarpon and it has a really laid back vibe.

I ordered Blackened Fish Tacos for my entree (We also had many unpictured onion rings as our appetizer). The Mahi-Mahi was served on soft corn tortillas with shredded cabbage, salsa, and a secret white sauce. The tacos were just ok, I wouldn't get them again. Next time I'm going for the crab cake sandwich! :)

On the restaurant's dock.

Lake Tarpon... full of little gators waiting to bite your toes! Very scary, but GO GATORS! I have to represent my school. ;)

Look at the pretty sunset!!! GORGEOUS.

I went on a two hour bike ride after lunch today, so I'm pretty worn out. And sadly, there is no food in the house... well there is, I'm just cerealed out.

Time to do some scroungin' through the fridge. <3 HBB

16 comments:

  1. wow that sunset is amazingly beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm those fish tacos looks great! That sunset pic is beautiful!! Glad your car's getting fixe, enjoy the rest of your weekend! Oh and good job on the bike ride, 2 hours?? That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm sounds like you had a fun dinner! the sunset is soooo gorgeous! i cant wait til i get thereee!

    baha i know it seems like the only thing ever in my house is something im sick of eating lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would so have gotten the crab cake sandwich because I am not a big fan of tacos, and anything with the word "cake", count me in!

    ps. You look so gorg with all the tropical pics. I am jealous of your location :-( Ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that the car is getting all fixed up for you!

    What a gorgeous restaurant! That dock and sunset are so pretty. Love that picture of you! :)

    xxoo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lake is gorgeous... but it's so scary that it's filled full of gators! :O Florida seems to be overrun by them... it's a shame! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. that taco looks yummy! and what a gorgeous sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow..that sunset is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the prettiest sunset photos I've ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sunset is gorgeous.
    And yum, that crab cake sandwich would definitely be something I would get :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous pics!! love that last one, with the silhouette of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sounding restaurant....too bad the tacos weren't fab...

    Glad to hear that the car is getting repaired for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is some awesome scenery! I will never want to leave!
    And do you go to UF? I applied there once!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You caught a gorgeous sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great picture!

    ReplyDelete