Sunday, August 30, 2009

I scream, You scream

We all scream for ice cream! Hi ladies, hope you've all had a great weekend so far. Mine has been spent doing this:

Working at the lovely Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop.

Rolling up freshly cooked waffle cones by the minute.

Making sprinkle covered ice cream cakes for the display.

Eyeballing all of the 40 or so delicious flavors! MMM.

Unfortunately, our store swapped out my absolute favorite flavor, Cinnamon Buns, for Chocolate Macadamia Nut. Let's just say it's been a sad day in ice cream land because of it.

Time to get to work on some problem sets! <3HBB

**GIVEAWAYS ALERT for the amazing Jenny and Tall Mom on the Run
**Follow me on Twitter: healthybeachbum

13 comments:

  1. i dont think i could survive a day if i worked at an ice cream shop! my will power would go out the window the minute i see ice cream...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite Ben & Jerry's is Phish food. I love the caramel and chocolate shaped fishes.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that is definitely a shame that they swapped those flavors...Cinnamon buns sounds wayyy better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You work at Ben and Jerry's thats so exciitn! I love the chocolate brownie flavour the best, unfortunaly my dad polished of my hidden in the freezer pint the other day :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah ben and jerrys - the two men that never dissapoint! have you ever tried the phish food froyo? i live for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben & Jerry are pretty much my boyfriends; hell, they could even be my husbands for as much as I love them!!! My favorite is half-baked...sooooo so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The size of my butt would be significantly bigger if I worked at a Ben & Jerry's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun job! I don't know if I could resist all that ice cream around me, but you're totally right that all the standing and moving around you do all day counts for a lot!

    xxoo
    Heather

    btw - I'm following you on twitter now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, I've so been craving ice cream this weekend! do ben and jerry make any vegan varieties? coconut milk ice cream is the STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loooove Ben & Jerry's! I ised to always get the Dave Matthews brans--One Sweet Whirl, I think that's what it was called.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I worked there I would be 800lbs.. Thanks for the mention and for stopping in..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am still sooo jealous of your job! Hook me up with some free B&J?! Lol!

    ReplyDelete