Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chicken Nug Nugs

Hello ladies! Hope your Saturday has been mighty spiffy :) Mine was pretty amazing. Tonight I went on a 3 mile run and fast walked 2. The humidity is absolutely killer here, but it did feel really good to get outside.

As promised, here are the last of the vacay pics!


Eating a banana & re-reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I can't wait for the movie to come out next week!

Good ol' Cheerios

Starkist Chunk Light Tuna packet & a granny

Cherries and blueberries

McD's nug nugs, side salad, and parfait

Diet Stewart's Root Beer

Dried peaches and pears

A very appley bfast from the hotel & Total cereal

On one hike we found lots of wild blackberries along a creek

They were sooo good!

Chicken Caesar salad

My perfect combo :) Starbuck's vanilla frappe & trail mix

Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets, honey mustard, fruit cup, diet lemonade

So if you all haven't figured out yet, I am a chicken nugget LOVER. :) Basically at every restaurant I order chicken fingers with extra honey mustard. Not very exciting, but they are just so good! So please forgive all of my chicken nug nugs. ;)

<3 HBB

17 comments:

  1. Haha, I used to love chicken nuggets. But for whatever reason, I just don't like them anymore! Definitely looks like you were able to eat well, despite the camping situation! LOVING the wild berries!

    xxoo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love chicken nuggets too. I hope to get around to trying the vegetarian ones one of these days... Looks like you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had chicken nuggets in a while, but have been randomly craving them lately...mmmmm, honey mustard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chik-fil-A yum yum yum! i can't wait for hp 6 either! last time i went to the midnight showing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. chick-fil-a is probably my favorite fast food joint to eat at :)
    ohh those berries look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, you are so cute with your nug nugs! I have heard them called nuggies,but never nug nugs. Love it! I am glad you are back from vacay though, so I can read your blog every day again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All this chicken nugget talk is making me want some for myself! And those blackberries look amazing--fresh berries are always 100x better

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY NUG NUGS! haha! I love some good ol' chicken nuggets every now and then, too.

    Mmmmm, look at those pretty berries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shannon, newbie blogger here just saying hello and looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    I adore chicken nuggets, but try not to eat too many or I'll end up looking like one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh i want a day of nugget goodness too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. baahaha! okay, before you said that you were a chicken nugget love,i was thinking of commenting about how much you must love your chicken nuggies..and oddly enough, i didnt even realize that your post title 'nug nugs' had any reference to chicken nuggets until right now haha. wow. :)

    AND HECK YES!!! BLOGGIE MEET UP!!!! I will definately let you know when i figure out where im working at and we can meet up!!! ahh, im excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. chicken nuggets all the way! I was totally that little girl that refused to eat anything but chicken tenders when i went out to the fanciest of restaurants with my parents -- every now and then i'd switch it up with grilled cheese if i was feeling adventurous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been rereading HP while I eat (and every other waking moment) too! I started with number 5 and I'm halfway through Deathly Hallows right now. I am one of those Harry Potter maniacs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. chicken nuggests are pretty awesome. i have yet to read that harry potter book i stopped at 4

    ReplyDelete
  15. It does feel so good to run outside! Even when its super humid :) Dried pears??? I love dried fruit but I've never had a dried pear- yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could go for some of that cold starbs right about now :P ...mmmm

    ReplyDelete