Monday, August 17, 2009

New Boyfriend

Monday's over! And guess what.. I have a new boyfriend!

Mr. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl :) May I just say how amazing this tastes. I've been eating it by the spoonful! This reminds me I need to look up more addicting flavors from Peanut Butter & Co asap.

Old Granny Smith likes her PB too!

Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Wrap

Made some grilled pork chops seasoned with Adobo and Grille Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning. Also had Diet Cream Soda and some baked beans + onions on the side.

I bought another Perfect Foods Bar Lite: Cranberry Crunch. If you haven't tried these yet I highly recommend you do! They're located in the refrigerated section at The Fresh Market. I swear I gobbled this bar up in 30 seconds!

Time to get back to more of ABC's Dating in the Dark. It's pretty entertaining.. can't wait to see if they choose each other after they see what they look like! <3 HBB

14 comments:

  1. I love your boyfriend..share him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. diet cream soda is the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm i love pb & co, i have yet to find that one and mighty maple

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hard to choose a favorite PB&Co. flavor! But I love cinnamon raisin swirl :) You have great tastes in boyfriends haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I love Dating in the Dark! I so want to audition for that show! Lol! And that bar sounds great--anything cranberry is usually a hit with me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE cinnamon raisin swirl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wanna share you boyfriend with me? haha I need to pick me up a jar of that flavor asap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That PB rocks! Mighty Maple is darn tasty, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dating in the dark is so ridiculous yet I cant stop watching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMMM my boyfriend is the White Chocolate Dream--I haven't met yours yet but I'm dying to try it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. im a peanut butter addict :) love ye new bf. hehe
    interesting post!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. well i hate to break it to ya but cinn. raisin swirl is cheating on you with me ;) we're totally lovers! ah well, i suppose i can share. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to try that kind! But I have about 6 jars of nut butter in my pantry right now and I'm determined to finish one before I get another, hehe.

    ReplyDelete